Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant;
- 0-5 year work experience in Accounting/Finance function, preferably in a Multinational Company, Shared Service Center, Audit Company;
- Good command of English, including commercial & accounting in both speaking and writing;
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting and reporting standards especially on IAS18 Revenue Recognition, IAS 37 Provisions and IFRS 15;
- Familiar with Balance Sheet Analysis and Verification;
- Familiar with General Ledger functions;
- Being Familiar with OTC process in a manufacturing company, preferably in the telecommunication industry is a strong asset;
- Proficient in using Excel, have the ability to compute large volume of data;
- Excellent Organizational skills: general organizing, planning, time management, scheduling, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills, open and with initiative;
- Good communication skills
The position will be within Sales Accounting Department of the European Region Shared Service Center of the Company. The position requires a strong understanding of systems, data analysis, databases and Excel skills to ensuring the integrity of accounting information when recording, verifying and reconciling transactions on a daily basis and also reviewing the results (IS and BS) on a monthly basis. The Revenue and Cost Business Analyst will need to interpret, present and explain complex accounting issues to various internal business partners and external auditors, and must be able to develop and manage processes. Must possess a very solid understanding of the revenue recognition guidance and have a demonstrated ability to apply such guidance in a fast paced corporate environment. This role will assist with the review and streamlining of current processes and controls.
Specific areas of job description includes the following:
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results;
- Review various financial accounting treatments;
- Review business processes and operation guides;
- Offer solutions to general accounting requirements;
- Independently perform relatively complicated financial accounting and prepare reports;
- Actively detect and analyze the problems found in the accounting process;
- Offer optimization schemes and push the execution of the schemes;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures;
- Provide technical support and advice on management;
- Correctly understand the accounting policies, financial systems and processes of the company;
- Master the professional knowledge and operation skills of the module;
- Represent the present module to participate in the business discussions on inter-module accounting projects and carry out the discussion results.
- Participate in AR reconciliation and other security verification of company receivable assets
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. In Romania, Huawei is present since 2003, currently with +1800 employees and three main offices in Bucharest.
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles