Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are a team of young professionals with various interests and educational background, but united by the goal to assist others. We currently look for a new colleague with:
- Advanced English and French language skills (especially written communication);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet, E-mail);
- Client orientation;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Logical thinking and initiative;
- Communicates by e-mail and through social media (FB) with survey respondents from UK and France;
- Investigates complaints, alerts the responsible departments and collaborates efficiently to reach a satisfying resolution for the respondent;
- Monitors community content (quick polls, comments) posted by members;
- Updates the database according to requests;
- Provides relevant feedback to other teams with the aim to trigger process improvements
- Draws up monthly reports in order to monitor his/her support activities, as well as those related to the communication with the respondents.
Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research which delivers information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions.
The company has a strong presence in 89 countries, 16,600 employees and more than 5000 clients worldwide. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do. By nurturing a culture of collaboration and curiosity, we attract the highest calibre of people who have the ability and desire to influence and shape the future.
As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment.
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals (from whom 1000+ only in Romania). The company has expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products and is committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
With respondents in 100 countries (approximately 5.000.000 respondents (“panellists”) located in Europe, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region and over 40.000 panellists in Romania), Ipsos network spans online panels, real time sampling and mobile respondents.
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is constantly preoccupied with improving its quality and security system management standards, is certified for the ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 20252 standards and is member of ESOMAR, AIMRI, CASRO, ARF and EFAMRO.
Find out more info about Ipsos via www.ipsos.com.