Engineering Team Lead
As an Engineering Team Leader, you will play the role of a regional CTO. Your time will be divided between hiring new talents for your team, delivery management, removing impediments, raising, and addressing risks, cross-team engineering rituals, line management and understanding the team’s product components from a high-level technical point of view.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, paired with strong organising skills that you can push to your team. You should love creating a clear path for your team balancing delivery deadlines, capacity, alignment with the rest of the company and continuous support of the existing products.
- identify candidates and conduct interviews for Frontend, Backend and Full-Stack positions
- develop the team and set high standards for product releases
- be results-driven by nature and a flawless executor with an entrepreneurial spirit
- be completely fluent in both the BE and FE codebase
- do regular code reviews
- contribute at a senior level to both FE and BE development
- have a full understanding of the AWS infrastructure and deployment process
- independently be able to identify and raise issues relating to both FE/BE and infrastructure
- work closely with colleagues from our London office on daily basis, therefore English and travel availability are mandatory
- report to the company’s stakeholders
Our Tech Stack
- Python + Django
- PHP + Wordpress
- .Net Core C#
- Swift 4+, CoreData
- PostgreSQL & MySQL
- Cloud Hosting / Dev ops
- AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, CF, IAM, EBS, ECR, EKS, Lambda)
Salary will be above market standard.
App Tech, part of Arena Entertainment, is a business with roots in the Online Entertainment industry and a collective of entrepreneurial designers, developers and marketers who all share a passion for launching innovative new products & scaling growing businesses.
We are in the processing of launching some new brands and products, all of which will disrupt the status-quo.
A very succesful track record over the past two decades speack for themselves:
- Mandalay Media Group - Launched in 2001, initial investment $400, sold for $100m in 2014, no outside capital raised
- Bgo Entertainment Group - Launched in 2012, raised $17m from a single investor, currently generating $35m
- Atemi Group - Launched 2016 with £100k seed, sold 2020 for £40m