E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2-5 years experience in the Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology
- Experienced with SQL Pl/Sql, T-Sql and a programming language (C#, C++)
- Good knowledge of the server operating systems Windows and Linux
- Good database knowledge (Oracle, SQL)
- Technical experience in MES software is considered an advantage
- Technical experience in PLC software development is considered an advantage
- Functional knowledge in any of the following: Product Data Management, Shop Floor Control, Material Planning (MRP), Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), Product Costing, Incoming Inspection and Materials Management, Inventory Management and Product Quality is considered an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to learn is essential in this position
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Requirement gathering, design, configuration, testing and deployment of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) solution
- Interaction with Subject Matter Experts / plant users / various stake holders for study of current landscape
- Define the design and implementation plan for MES
- Work with teams of MES integrators to implement /develop the requirements
- Ensure compliance of designs with specifications
- Solutions using both custom developed software applications and configured products
- Contribute in different phases of the development life-cycle
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Support service for the Manufacturing Execution Control System (MES)
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives solutions and technologies
- Participation in Industry 4.0 Projects
"Made by Bosch" stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. With your commitment, you can also help protect the long-term success of the Bosch organization.
As market leader, the Automotive Electronics Division offers innovative electronic systems, photovoltaic inverters, control units, sensors and semiconductors. Be part of our new and innovative Bosch team in Cluj.
Make it happen!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles