ENGINEER FOR PRODUCTION NETWORK AND MES-SYSTEM
- Degree in Engineering with major in Information or Automation Technology or related discipline
- Experience in working with MES systems and knowledge of production IT (OT) and network technology
- Programming Skills (Siemens S7 controllers) and experience in projecting operating and monitoring systems using WinCC; basic knowledge of OPC, databases and firewalls
- Excellent communication and intercultural skills for succesful interdiciplinary teamwork; strong affinity to technology and complex business systems; willingness to learn new skills/technologies (as mentioned above)
- Good English and German language skills in spoken and written
- Willingness to travel worldwide occasionally (approximately 10 %)
- Define business requirements and technical design specifications as well as interface descriptions for ERP-MES integrations (ERP to MES and MES to the production machines).
- Take responsibility for the control connection of the production machines to the MES system.
- Manage technical projects throughout planning, implementation, support and further development of the production network.
- Proactively collaborate with all relevant departments such as IT, software engineering and external partners in order to define and understand our current and future needs/requirements.
- Provide worldwide MES user trainings and 2nd level support including troubleshooting on the production network and the machine connection to the MES system.
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international work enviroment
- Comprehensive onboarding and initial training at our German Head Quarter
- Internal and external training opportunities with career growth
- Optimal work-life-balance
- Performance-based compensation and attractive social benefits
Within our Engineering Department we are looking for a talented engineer with innovative spirit to join our team!
The Arntz Optibelt Group is a leading global manufacturer of high-performance belt drives. Optibelt products are used where durability and quality are required without making any compromises: in machine engineering, in the automotive branch, in the agricultural engineering sector and the household appliance industry. The family-owned company has around 2500 employees worldwide. The Arntz Optibelt Group runs eight production sites in six countries. They are all committed to a common governance principle: eight sites, six countries – one quality!