This position offers a very exciting opportunity to work with climate data and engage with corporates on their emissions reporting. If you are passionate about data analysis, data processing and driven to develop your career in climate and data science, then please get in touch.
My client is the leading independent provider of climate-risk data, analytics and advisory to the finance industry. Their mission is to empower the financial sector to play a leadership role in the transition to a sustainable low carbon economy by providing science aligned, transparent and collaborative climate risk data, analytical tools, investment services and products.
- Data management, supporting in the collation and analysis of large UK and European environmental data sets for blue chip clients using our proprietary tools and platform.
- Carry out data collection, analysis and quality assurance of emissions data from public disclosed reporting like annual reports, sustainability reports etc.
- Perform regular data related tasks such as data cleaning, data validation and research.
- Analyze and benchmark energy and environmental performance data of corporates.
- Support in the delivery of regulatory and environmental reporting for clients.
- Build team expertise in understanding of GHG protocols and emissions data.
- Build team expertise in understanding of science-based targets and EU taxonomy.
- Collect and analyse financial and operational data from annual and financial reports.
- Support with creation or data collection and analysis process and tools.
- Use visualization techniques to present data in understandable insightful ways
- The right candidate must have the following essential skills:
- A passion for furthering the climate change and sustainability agenda.
- Natural problem solver with experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience / ability to communicate in business English
- Highly numerate with strong skills in data manipulation and modelling tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel and use of conditional logic functions such as SUMIF, Pivot Tables, VLookup etc)
- Critical Thinking to uncover and synthesize connections among related data sets and data series of varying scale and complexity.
- Ability to work in a structured environment, reporting progress on planned deliverables and activities to line management and wider stakeholders.
- Performance of core administrative tasks to support data housekeeping.
- Degree or Masters in related subject
- Experience of using the Microsoft Office Suite to a professional standard.
- Data base experience preferred but not essential.
- Relevant experience in climate science, energy, emissions or sustainable finance.
- Work from home
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours
- Days of holiday ( year after year will go up with an extra day)
- Christmas and Easter bonuses
- Shopping vouchers
- Medical subscription
- Social events organized and funded by the company throughout the year
- Meal vouchers
Potentiam Services.Srl delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!