- Embedded C/C++ development experience with RTOS
- Drivers Development
- Knowledge in software development tools like debugger and version control systems and bug tracking tools
- Wireshark knowledge
-PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT
-General Ethernet knowledge: UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP, SNMP, RSTP, Redundancy protocols
-Embedded development with real-time requirements
-Security protocols and encryption
One of our major customers in Industrial Networking area is extending his cooperation with Luxoft within a new business area, Industrial Connectivity.
Successful candidates will have the chance to take part from the newly formed team to start the operation with Industrial Connectivity department from Germany in areas like I/O Modules, DCU, Industry 4.0, IOT development
First projects are expected to have the scope in PROFINET and EtherNet/IP protocol areas (Stack-Updates (LOM or Source Code), PNO Certification Pre-Tests, Certification, Application Development, Brand-Label Projects and Adaptions, ODVA Certification Pre-Tests, Certification, Application Development, Level 3 Support)
- Software development for Belden I/O Modules: Stack-Updates (LOM or Source Code), PNO Certification Pre-Tests, Certification, Application Development, Brand-Label Projects and Adaptions, ODVA Certification Pre-Tests, Certification, Application Development, Level 3 Support
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
For more information, please visit www.luxoft.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles