As a result of our international expansion we are looking for an Embedded Engineer to join our team.
• Formal education to degree level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related.
• Electronic design knowledge.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good ANSI C knowledge, adapted to firmware development.
• Experience in firmware development on physical microcontroller board.
• Good understanding of analog circuit interactions
• Good electronic measurements knowledge
• English knowledge.
• Pеrform firmwarе design аctivitiеs for clinicаl chemistry and in vitro diagnostics аnаlyzers.
• Develop firmwаre for intеrnаlly developеd circuit board designs.
• Take part in the creation of software test fixtures for automated testing.
WE OFFER YOU:
• Involvement in innovative biomedical projects for top biotechnology companies
• Highly competitive salaries and flexible working schedule
• Pleasant environment in our office situated in a central part of Cluj-Napoca
• Company sponsored technical certifications and trainings on work related topics
STRATEC develops and produces fully automated analyzer systems under the name of many of the leading global in vitro diagnostics companies as well as Hematology and Clinical Chemistry systems that are marketed under the Diatron brand.
At STRATEC you can expect a dynamic team, an open working culture and a flat hierarchy. We pride ourselves in offering a long-term employment perspective as well as challenging and varied tasks.
Please send us a copy of your latest CV along with your salary requirements and earliest start date to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information can be found at: www.stratec.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles