Embedded Automotive C Software Engineer
• Good knowledge of C programming language
• Embedded C programming experience
• Practical experience in developing low level software like device drivers, etc.
• Experienced in SVN and Jira (desirable but not required)
• Experience with AUTOSAR (desirable but not required)
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• You are communicative and a strong team player
• Interest in new technologies
We're always on the lookout for keen, creative embedded C Developers who enjoy working in a team.
As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are heavily involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs. With our products EB tresos Studio and EB tresos AutoCore we offer an Eclipse-based application that makes possible for our customers to create AUTOSAR compliant embedded software.
• AUTOSAR project/product development according whole software development process
• OEM specific AUTOSAR BSW integration
Training in the latest technology of Automotive software development
Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
An international and multicultural working environment
A motivating and engaging work environment
Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
Flexible work time
3SOFT is a software company present for 10 years on the market developing embedded solutions in the automotive area. 3SOFT specializes in demanding embedded software solutions for the automotive industry. We are represented by a multidisciplinary team, consisting of software specialists (software programmers in C/C++). All our team members are trained and certified in AUTOSAR and Embedded C, capable to provide services in this area. In coordination with Elektrobit departments and with the goal to be a good player in this area, the company 3SOFT is currently in an expansion process.