Email Marketing Specialist
Fashion Days is the leading online fashion destination with an impressive variety of products from more than 500 brands of clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men and kids. With +300 employees, we’re currently operating in 3 countries: Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria.
Fashion Days Group seeks for a email marketing specialist to coordinate and execute the direct marketing calendar in close colaboration with the other marketing specialists, for Fashion Days RO, BG, HU. The ideal candidate would be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience, preferably email marketing;
- English language – full proefficiency;
- Strong analytical skills (in-depth channel analysis based on performance data);
- Strong project and time management skills;
- Great communicator and team player with a growth mindset and proactive attitude;
- Good knowledge of digital marketing enviroment, preferably ecommerce;
- Availability for flexibile working hours during peak periods (eg. Black Friday)
- +1 year experience in ecommerce
- Basic knowlegde of HTML
- Experience in working with marketing automation platforms
- E-mail marketing planning and execution for RO, BG, HU calendars covering channels such as newsletters, web&mobile notifications, automation events/triggers;
- Act as SPoC when working with cross-functional teams (visual, marketing, and commercial teams);
- Accountable for channel performance and effectiveness. Main KPIs monitoring: open rate, CTR, subscribing & unsubscribing rates, channel conversion rates, and revenues;
- Strong focus on database management, customer segmentation, and platform readiness;
- Gathering performance data and acting based on learnings and insights.
- continuous communication with stakeholders (marketing and commercial).
- We know that benefits are important, that's why, at eMAG, we offer you a few options to choose from:
- Medical subsciption for Medicover or Medlife.
- A flexible budget that you can invest in yourself as you wish: meal tickets, holiday tickets, cultural vouchers, private pension, foreign language classes, eMAG, and Fashion Days gift cards, access to World Class gym, or even professional development classes.
- You will receive different discounts from our partners - banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness, or coffee shops.
- You have access to the Bookster library.
- You'll work in a friendly office. We redesigned our headquarters office to suit our new hybrid work model: we doubled the number of rooms destined for meetings and we equipped them with state-of-the-art technology to facilitate mixed meetings - online & offline.
Why work with us?
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are among them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire for continuous evolution and practical results.
At eMAG, a set of strong principles guide our daily work: we understand the client, we think like a successful entrepreneur, we make decisions supported by data, we assess the impact of our projects, we act responsibly, we support each other and we grow with the business. They define us and help us become the favorite shopping destination for our clients.
Almost 6000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.
Together we make eMAG Teams. Find out here where is your place: https://teams.emag.ro/ (to be inserted under "here" word).
• Platforms & Technology • Business Intelligence • Marketing • Logistics • Retail • Customer care • Marketplace • Commercial • People • Legal • Finance • Fashion Days