Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As a result of our international expansion we are looking for a Electronics / Hardware Engineer to join our team.
• Formal education to degree level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related.
• Electronic design knowledge.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good understanding of analog circuit interactions
• Good electronic measurements knowledge
• Experience with PCB design tools
• English knowledge.
• Perform electronics design activities targeted towards automated PCB testing.
• Develop and troubleshoot printed circuit boards and electrical assemblies incorporating analog and digital circuitry.
WE OFFER YOU:
• Involvement in innovative biomedical projects for top biotechnology companies
• Highly competitive salaries and flexible working schedule
• Pleasant environment in our office situated in a central part of Cluj-Napoca
• Company sponsored technical certifications and trainings on work related topics
STRATEC develops and produces fully automated analyzer systems under the name of many of the leading global in vitro diagnostics companies as well as Hematology and Clinical Chemistry systems that are marketed under the Diatron brand.
At STRATEC you can expect a dynamic team, an open working culture and a flat hierarchy. We pride ourselves in offering a long-term employment perspective as well as challenging and varied tasks.
Please send us a copy of your latest CV along with your salary requirements and earliest start date to the following address: email@example.com
More information can be found at: www.stratec.com