Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Experience in the building and design of instruments;
• Knowledge of English language in speech and writing;
• Knowledge of German language is preferable.
• Experience with development- and production processes;
• Affinity with logistics- and purchase processes;
• Experience with high-tech products;
For our Development Department we are currently looking for an Electronics Engineer.
As Electronics Engineer you are responsible for the conceptual development, actual development and maintenance of (a part of) a system, starting at the user-requirement stage all through the release for production. All this has to be consistent with project planning and the relevant rules and laws. The working process is directed towards an effective and efficient creation of a product and delivering a contribution to the continuity of the production process.
In more detail, your tasks and responsibilities would be:
• Active role within the multidiscipline development teams, responsible for effective and efficient product development and realisation;
• Responsible for electronic / electro-technical aspects in the development process, from the level of expectations package, through specification, design, construction, testing to product completion;
• Translation of customer system expectations / specifications / idea into a functional and technical specification and subsequent release of this specification for review;
• Development of complex components, modules and products using the existing knowledge and technologies;
• Realisation of prototypes;
• Development of a test plan and realisation thereof;
• Forwarding information and knowledge to departments operations, service and supplies, among others through generating measuring drafts, creating input for manuals and ad-hoc support;
• Performing support for customers, suppliers, operations and service departments through analysis and development of solutions to problems. Also performing support for less experienced colleagues;
• Staying in touch with particular areas of expertise on the basis of courses and literature.
• Pre-development; performing analysis of possibilities, exploring reach ability of ideas and, if necessary, developing alternatives;
With more than 50 years of experience, the company is recognized worldwide as a leader in supplying analytical equipment and software for röntgen diffraction (XRD) and röntgen fluorescence spectrometry (XRF). Equipment for material characterisation is used for the scientific research and development, for industrial applications in process management and for metrology of semiconductors.
The headquarter of the company, established in 1948, is in Almelo. Completely equipped application laboratories are placed in Japan, China, USA and the Netherlands.
In Almelo and on campus of the University of Sussex in Brighton (UK), the enterprise has research facilities under her disposal. Developed delivery centres are placed in Almelo (development and production of röntgen equipment) and in Eindhoven (development and production of röntgen tubes). The sales- and service network present in more than 60 countries offers an unmatched level of customer support. Worldwide the company employs close to 850 people.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles