Electronics (automatization) Maintenance Engineer
BA GLASS ROMANIA SA - 1 poziție
- Electronics or Automation Engineering Degree.
- 5 years’ experience in industry is a must;
- Knowledge of specific production equipment; Knowledge of PLC;
- Knowledge of Mechanics, Electronics and Pneumatics;
- Good electronics and automation trouble shooting skills, ability to handle mechanical issues
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- English minimum B2 and Romanian languages is required;
- Ability to learn, to implement new technologies/ projects / policies / standards, to work with people with different qualifications / mentalities / personalities, hands on attitude
- Able to work independently
- Leadership skills (Ability to lead a team, to motivate others)
- Follow the activity of operation, maintenance and repair from the electronics point or view of the installations and equipment related to the production area,;
- Create and update preventive maintenance plan for critical assets and ensure that preventive maintenance activities are performed
- Perform trouble shooting, inspection and repair of the production equipment, ensuring the continuity of the manufacturing process
- Manage the spare parts list of production equipment according with the Equipment Manual
- Support for the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes
- Support the performance improvement of production equipment: quality, scrap, costs reduction, cycle time reduction.
- Coordinates several Maintenance Technicians as appointed by the direct superior
- Analyses stagnation periods of production assets in order to improve equipment reliability and maintenance KPI’s.
BA Glass is one of the main multinational glass packaging companies. Our annual 8 billion bottles - present in everyone's daily lives and found in more than 80 countries worldwide - are inspired by 3.800 people in 7 countries and 12 different locations.
Publicat 2 mai 2022 Reactualizat 16 mai 2022 Expiră 1 iun. 2022