- Degree or equivalent educational training as an Industrial Electric or Mechatronic Technician (m/f)
- Several years experience in assembly preferred – preferably in Special Engineering
- Sound knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Willingness to travel
- Applicant should be resilient, flexible, independent and have a capacity for teamwork
- The final electrical assembly of components in accordance to assembly drawings, parts list and references Pneumatics Installation
- Independent installment and commissioning of household modules as well as the assembly and re-commissioning for the end customer
As a company operating throughout Europe, our conduct and dealings are defined by outstanding customer value. Achieving a high level of customer satisfaction demands both quality and excellence in detail.
By working independently, our highly specialized staff is dedicated to efficiently meeting customers’ needs.