Electrical Maintenance Specialist - Calarasi
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Department: Electrical & Automation Maintenance - wide support area for Tenaris core business – custom made software – new technologies – specialists in the field – collaboration
Are you a passionate electrical or automation engineer and curious to understand how things work? Then, we want to make you one of us! If you get here, it is clear that you love automation, robotics, computer science and you enjoy being hands on.
You are technically skillful and passionate about manufacturing processes and industrial engineering.
Let us give you a few about us. We have a pleasant work environment and we strive as a team. We provide continuous feedback and together we establish the right career & development plan for you.
We also reward your implication and results. We care about your well-being, hence why we offer a variety of flexible benefits.
A package of benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance based salary increase
- Performance bonus
- MyFlexiBenefits – benefits of your choice and your loved once
- Flexible working environment (short Friday, late Monday)
- Fixed bonuses for Easter, Christmas, Holiday and Metallurgist Day
- Transport settlement
- Home office lump sum bonus
- 24 days annual leave
- Degreed in: Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering or Robotics or other related technical fields.
- Language: English - Intermediate
- Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, Maintenance, Automation, Electro-Mechanics, PLCs, Sensors
- You are responsible for the execution of installation, mounting, repairing and start up activities for pieces and equipment’s by managing resources and effectively interacting with internal/external clients.
- You ensure compliance with quality, time, cost and safety standards. Optimizes working cycle in the workshop.
- You analyze and offer technical resource availability, ensuring a suitable minimum stock.
- You participate in the development of maintenance information systems and supports actions as required. Analyze and uses the information provided in order to support the decision making process.
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. We seek to minimize risk for our customers and help them reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve time-to-market. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization. Tenaris consists of a network of manufacturing facilities, service yards and commercial offices that spans the globe. We provide casing and tubing, line pipe and various other mechanical and structural steel pipes for different applications. At Tenaris, knowledge is considered one of our most important assets. Training is a key element in Tenaris’s effort to attract, retain and develop our people, serve our customers, suppliers and the community. TenarisUniversity is committed to providing training that contributes to the Company’s performance.