- Technician or bachelor’s degree in the field of electrical Engineering
- Professional experience of at least 3 years in the mentioned field
- Knowledge of project planning and hardware planning
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Very good MS Office skills and SAP knowledge
- Knowledge in design software Engineering Base (by AUCOTEC)
- Knowledge of the cement or coal-fired power plant industry is desirable
- Planning and preparation for procurement, management and control of the electrical scope of supply of plant projects over the entire project duration
- Specification of required technology and service internally and in case of external procurement.
- Adaptations and development in the design tool Engineering BaseEvaluate and preparation of scope of work, basic engineering, estimation, design basis, interaction with client and related documents as per project requirements in consultation with project manager.
- Review of the technical design of the external supplier and, if necessary, implementation of technically sensible changes.Technical support of the project managers
- Cost reduction and efficiency in the selection of technology (Cost/Benefit)
- Communication with Customers for technical clarifications.
- Support of the technical field service (Commissioning stage of the project), the inhouse departments and our subsidiaries
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium-sized family-owned business
- Dynamic working environment that nurtures independence, promotes versatility and supports you in your personal and professional goals
- An open business culture aligned with the values of our Head Quarters in Dusseldorf Germany
- Tangible opportunity of promotion within our new growing Branch network
- We offer a competitive salary package that includes a yearly bonus, private medical insurance, travel insurance as well as food coupons.
- Our bright office environment offers access to amenities such as a fully stocked kitchen with free coffee and fresh fruits.
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home
Loesche GmbH is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide. Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism, and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 700 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain, Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We just launched our new Branch in Bucharest, Romania and we would be glad to have you as part of our team. We are looking forward to your application.