Electrical Engineer - Zalau
Degreed in: Electrical Engineering, Robotics or other related technical fields.
Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, Electrical Maintenance; Electro-Mechanics; Sensors; PLCs
- Passion for the industrial, technical and manufacturing industry
- Enjoys being technically "hands-on" activities
- A proactive and problem solving mindset when it comes to facing challenges.
Department: Electrical Maintenance
Purpose: Gain necessary technical and managerial knowledge to develop a successful career in Maintenance and making this area a more fulfilling place to work.
- Follow up the execution of the maintenance activities by ensuring that the internal/external services comply with time, cost, quality and safety standards
- Ensure availability of necessary materials and spare parts guaranteeing adequate stock levels
- Prepares the budget of spare parts
- Analyze machine performance in order to identify the causes of defects and propose corrective and preventive actions
- Look for improvement opportunities and maximize machines’ useful life
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. We seek to minimize risk for our customers and help them reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve time-to-market. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization. Tenaris consists of a network of manufacturing facilities, service yards and commercial offices that spans the globe. We provide casing and tubing, line pipe and various other mechanical and structural steel pipes for different applications. At Tenaris, knowledge is considered one of our most important assets. Training is a key element in Tenaris’s effort to attract, retain and develop our people, serve our customers, suppliers and the community. TenarisUniversity is committed to providing training that contributes to the Company’s performance.