* College degree, preferable within the field of electrical engineering or equivalent combination of education and with minimum 8 years’ experience from the power generation and EPC market
* Strategic orientation with a detailed knowledge of products, services and markets of industrial power plant & CHP solution business such as, HV, MV-, LV- and AC/DC-Switchgear, Load Data Lists, Batteries, Rectifiers, Inverters, DC-DC Converters, Diesel Generator, HV- and LV-transformers, generator circuit breaker, protection, grid interfaces etc
* Customer focus: capability of changing perspectives and adapting strategies and actions to the dynamic environment
* Intercultural sensitivity, in order to work in (virtual) international team
* Self-motivation with high energy drive and business sense
* Capability of multitasking, with excellent organizational skills while assuring a high quality work process
* Willingness for business travels with international contacts
* Excellent English skills
* Execution of electrical sub systems / components of power plant projects e.g. HV, MV-, LV- and AC/DC-Switchgear, Load Data Lists, Batteries, Rectifiers, Inverters, DC-DC Converters, Diesel Generator, HV- and LV-transformers, generator circuit breaker, , protection, grid interfaces etc
* Review and commenting of customer Request of Quotation and preparing of cost calculations
* Evaluation of EPC contract (customer specification, etc…),
* Preparation of the time schedule for the electrical scope of works
* Supervision of deadlines, quality, and costs for the electrical systems in charge
* Claim management and negotiations
* Preparation of affiliated documents
* Preparation of technical specifications and inquiry documentation
* Participation in engineering and optimization of interfaces
* Coordination of the preparation of required documentation such as erection- and O&M-Manuals
* Review of contractors engineering
* Supervision of contractor time schedules and costs
* Coordination of electrical erection contractors with project and site requirements
* Trouble shooting
Your opportunities for personal growth
* The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
* Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
* Professional development opportunities within the company
* To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation we offer a broad portfolio of cutting edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Within our Solution Organization we work on customized solutions for power plants, whether it is the most efficient conventional power generation, industrial application for process steam or heat generation, hybrid solutions including renewable energy and their integration or making big steps toward decarbonation with hydrogen producing plants or environmental friendly power generation on ships and barges.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers.