Your contribution to something big:
- Analysis of defects of machines with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components with the application of system diagnostics;
- Saving the programs of the intelligent components from the existing installations and equipment, structuring and updating them periodically in the factory database;
- Analysis of weaknesses, elimination of causes and proposal of improvement solutions;
- Optimization of the systems respecting the quality of execution required;
- Coordination of the team of electricians for the complex repairs of industrial equipment;
- Implementation of intelligent measurement and control solutions;
- Ensures the programming and realization of the corrective and preventive maintenance of the equipment and installations from the electrical, electronic and software point of view;
- Ensure the maintenance and repair of the systems, the installation, the adjustment and the replacement of the component parts of the machines on the electrical part.
- Analysis of the necessary spare parts and ensuring the availability of them;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.