Electrical Engineer for Design, Configuration and Commissioning of HVDC Control Systems
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- University degree in electrical engineering or power automation
- Knowledge about FACTS, substations and synchronous Condensers
- Experience with power transmission systems (medium and high voltage) and the associated secondary systems
- Experience with control, HMI and protection systems, ideally SIPROTEC, SICAM-family, Win CC
- Willingness to travel (around 30% of your time)
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are of advantage
- Strong communication abilities, along with being result-driven, customer-centered, and quality-focused.
Our engineers are travelling around the world to develop existing technologies into future technologies. They rely on their know-how and their global network of international colleagues. Complex stations? Big projects? Is this your world? Do you like the freedom to decide yourself which solution is the best for our customer? Thinking about it makes you curious and your open-minded attitude makes it easy for you to get in contact with other cultures and mentalities? Then let us explore new ways together that ensure our progress and offer you excellent professional perspectives.
How you will make an Impact:
- Being in charge for the technical execution of control systems for FACTS, Synchronous Condenser, and substation projects
- Generate design specifications and design hardware and software for substation control systems (SICAM PAS / SCC / network technology / Cyber Security)
- Execute functional performance and customer acceptance tests in our test center at Erlangen
- Commission our plants in Germany and abroad
About the Team:
Our Transmission Division offers customers a broad portfolio of products, systems, solutions, and services geared around the key market trends of digitalization, decarbonization, grid stability and electrification. With expertise, passion, and commitment, we are working to transmit energy in the most efficient and environmentally friendly way possible.
Check out the video: https://bit.ly/3qwFP0a
Rewards and Benefits
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging project
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
- Medical benefits
- Remote/ Flexible work
- Time off/Paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Continual learning through the Learn@Siemens-Energy platform
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.