As an electrical engineer designer of secondary and auxiliary systems and HV-substations your job consists of:
- Engineering the protection and control systems for energy transport and distribution grids with voltages from 5kV up to 380kV;
- The projects you will be working on will range from engineering new greenfield installation (substations) based on current standards to expand existing installations by analyzing and adapting the existing situation in order to align it with the current standards;
- You can easily interpret electrical schematics of existing installations, current standards, suppliers’ specifications and scope documents as base of the engineering;
- Generating cost effective designs of the substations;
- Power systems services, such as load flow studies and ground grid design.
This is a full-time role. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work with the project team to create all design documents and drawings, including one and three-line diagrams, protection and control schematics, communications diagrams, wiring diagrams, substation layout plan, section and detail drawings and application of mark-ups for project built drawings;
- Specification development for the procurement, installation and testing of substation equipment;
- Apply engineering application software to complete engineering tasks such as ground grid design, equipment sizing, relay coordination and electrical studies;
- Communicate and coordinate project activities with project leaders and team members from other disciplines.
What do we offer?
- Arcadis is a company where people have different ages and levels of experience. You will fit in for sure;
- Arcadis offers flexible working hours for students or employees with families;
- We are extremely focused on your Health & Safety. You will benefit of a great medical package;
- You will have the chance to be a part of international projects at a very large scale;
- Specialized training is provided through our training programs, both in our office in Iasi or other ARCADIS European location;
- You will be a part of an international team and have access to new software solutions;
- We are offering benefits and growth opportunities according to a clear defined career path.
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 27,000 people that generate €3.3 billion in revenues.
If shaping the world for a better tomorrow motivates you, we encourage you to apply!