Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Higher technical studies (chemical, mechanical, electrical or environmental) - mandatory;
• Responsible environmental officer, responsible for waste management;
• Technical framework PSI / Civil protection / SSM risk assessor.
• Experience on a similar position within a multinational;
• Knowledge of PC operation: SAP, MS Office, Outlook, Power Point etc;
• English - advanced level.
• Annual assessments / audits in accordance with company requirements, ISO, OHSAS 18001 and local legislation;
• Certification and recertification audits of the management system;
• Development, implementation and maintenance of the Safety Management System, Health, Environment and SU in the factory, in accordance with the legal requirements;
• Drawing up and transmitting to the authorities, European and world leadership the required EHS reports and data;
• Keeps up-to-date the management and operating team with news and changes in SMM legislation, company procedures, and other applicable requirements (machine security, LOTO, power, closed spaces, fireworks, vehicle and forklift trucks safety, chemicals management etc. );
• Risk assessment processes and support for the development of corrective and preventive action plans;
• Staff training processes regarding EHS policies, practices and procedures;
• Daily inspections in plant areas (audits, inspections, gemba);
• Maintain communication with local authorities.
• Coordinates subcontracted medical services;
• Determining, according to the risk assessment, the needs of EIP, ensuring the permanent availability of EIP;
• Monitoring industrial hygiene factors and supporting the development of the improvement plan;
• Revise and develop health policies, procedures and guidelines;
• Independent professional counseling and technical information, as appropriate, for managers and supervisors on drinking water, waste water, air pollution, soil and noise management, REACH chemicals management, energy management;
• Coordinating the activity of obtaining permits / authorizations;
• Development and testing of prevention and response plans for any emergency (fire, earthquake, chemical leakage, accidents, etc.);
• Ensure that all prevention / intervention equipment is checked, available in perfect working order;
• Participating in accident investigation and reporting.
For more than 100 years, TRICO® has been a global leader in wiper technology, providing reliable, innovative wiper blade products that come through at the moment you need them most.
We are a global OEM and Aftermarket supplier offering the most complete line of innovative driver visibility products under a trusted brand providing creative solutions for the light, commercial and recreational vehicle markets. We are a team of professionals dedicated to building profitable, enduring growth among all our customers with an unrelenting drive to exceed customer’s expectations.
Designed and engineered with Original Equipment rigor and quality, our wiper products serve vehicle manufacturers, technicians and drivers everywhere. From conception to production and delivery, TRICO provides superior visibility solutions – from full wiper systems to wiper blades, arms, motors and linkages –making tomorrow safer for everyone on the road.
Because of our many global locations, extensive experience and technical expertise, TRICO understands the unique geographic and environmental needs of our customers and we tailor our wiper systems to meet their specific requirements.
Through the idea of being a loyal company for our customers, we came on Europe market at the beginning of 2019, through an acquisition of business, and with this opportunity we started to spread our culture also in Romania country, through an assembly plant based in Ploiesti.
With best-in-class facilities in North America, South America, Europe, Australia and China, our customers are never far from an innovative TRICO® wiper system solution.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles