Economist / Cash Application Specialist – Brasov
Take the opportunity to boost your career within a global company, that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and who aspire to grow in a career in the financial field.
IMPORTANT!!! The job activity takes place in Brasov.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of Cash Application experience in a major ERP system (SAP, Oracle, JDE, M3, etc)
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel, Word)
- Read and write in English.
- Apply payments received to accounts receivable through manual and automated processes
- Record deductions/disputes as noted by customer payments.
- Reconcile bank statements to ERP reports and General Ledger accounts
- Provide cash collection reporting.
- A meaningful career with the opportunity to really develop and display your skills and ideas, you will also receive support, progression, training, and development;
- As well as this and your salary, you will also receive an annual individual and company performance-related bonus.
nVent is a global leader in enclosures, electric heat-tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions.
Our products connect and protect our customers’ systems in facilities where the cost of failure is very high.
We help customers enhance productivity and reduce their cost of ownership by simplifying installation and minimizing downtime during operation.
- 17 mai 2022Remote (de acasă)