With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Good knowledge of mobile data networks domain
- Ability to perform a ‘challenger’ role towards data core engineering team to assure a permanent and strong focus on capacity planning in all data core networks, as well as a collaborative role tracking delivery teams in the implementation of capacity uplifts initiatives
- Promote a ‘country-agnostic’ perspective with regards to performance and capacity.
- University degree in computer science, telecommunications or equivalent
- Good awareness of wider technology aspects in telecommunications and ICT
- Inter-functional relationships between information systems
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Collect and verify data received from network information systems or GNE&D colleagues
- Collect capacity uplifts executed in the different markets and identify actions to fix capacity breakpoints
- Highlight and track new capacity breakpoints identified during the capacity OpCo pack execution
- Analysis of the E2E Data Core networks to highlight best practices and best network configurations
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible vacantion
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.