E-commerce editor and sales/ marketing associate
The ideal candidate will be a student or graduate with know how and training relating to some or all of the following:
- Degree or experience in journalism or a related field;
- Editing content;
- Writting and editing;
- Advertising sales;
- Retail sales; and
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Internet research.
- Writting and editing skills;
- Experience with digital technology;
- Creative mind;
- Attention to detail;
- Communication skills;
- A good telephone manner;
- Persuasive ability;
- Confidence and outgoing personality;
- The ability to build relationships with customers;
- Diplomacy and patience; and
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
Most important, we are looking for a person eager to learn who would be a hands-on, who is very delivery driven and goes the extra mile to get things done.
Main responsabilities will be:
Magazine/ Site Content
- Research story leads and facts on the Internet;
- Write, fact-check, copyedit, post articles online, and review articles;
- Correspondence, responsible for taking consumer-targeted web content from concept to publication by overseeing a team of diverse freelancers; and
- Maintain quality and consistency across media types and web platforms and drive increased traffic and brand visibility
- Finding and persuading clients to buy adverstiding space in magazine or on the site
Specific Responsabilities will be:
- Assisting with the selection, design, supply and production of products sold on the site
Magazine/ Site Content
- Collaborate with founder to brainstorm content topics;
- Check all pieces for accuracy and cohesiveness;
- Edit content;
- Improve content by adding music, sound, film;
- Ensure all published content meets quality standards;
- Monitor and report on web presence and traffic; and
- Keep track of developments in digital technology.
Retail Product Sales
- Persuading clients to buy advertising space in magazine or on-line
- Displaying items on site;
- Helping with promotions;
- Selecting new products and reviewing the old;
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Getting feedback from customers; and
- Supporting design and production of products.
Startup focused on the establishment of an online community through an online magazine and the online distribution of active wear for women.
We are now looking for an on-line magazine editor and sales/marketing associate who will work hand in hand with the founder and authors of content.
Fit nu este o destinatie este un stil de viata!