Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Bucharest invites applications for the position of Driver/Messenger.
Job duties and responsibilities:
· Responsible for driving the Ambassador and other embassy staff and guests, as directed.
· Strict application of the driving code and regulations.
· Carry out courier deliveries and collect mail from the post office.
· Ensure the technical service, maintenance and cleanliness of the vehicle.
· Responsible for the daily update of the vehicle’s log-book.
· Basic maintenance of Office and Residence.
· IT and technical support.
· Assist in photocopying, filing and answering incoming calls.
· Assist in Embassy/Ambassador’s events.
· Perform additional relevant tasks as directed.
· Completed secondary school education.
· Valid driver´s license with a clean driving record (categ. B and D).
· > 2 years previous experience as a personal driver is a plus
· Excellent, disciplined and safe driver.
· Very good knowledge of transport routes in Bucharest and surrounding areas.
· Very good knowledge of Romanian and proficiency in English and/or Greek.
· Computer literacy.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Candidate should be honest, discrete, service-minded and determined with a sense of high responsibility.
· Candidate should provide upon request a Certificate of Clean Criminal Record and/or a Certificate of Clean Driving Record issued by the competent Romanian authorities.
Interested applicants should send a Cover Letter and CV (both in English), which should include contacts for at least two (2) References at Madamopoulou@mfa.gov.cy by end of business on June 12th, 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The candidate is expected to provide proof of academic and other qualifications, work experience and valid driver’s licence at the time of the interview.