DIY Sales Representative – West &North- West Region
This will involve the first set-up meeting with clients from your portfolio, presenting them the catalog of products, and training them. You will travel almost 80% of your time.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Driver license – B category
- Ability to multi-task
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Ability to deliver presentations to the clients and understand their needs
- One-year experience in merchandising is an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts is essential
- Flexible and an ability to learn quickly.
- Update constantly the database with clients and information regarding the visits in the internal tools;
- Travel to a wide area of clients from your portfolio (West – North-West region);
- Promote and implement the Schneider Electric marketing and commercial plans.
- Conduct commercial training or workshops according to the needs of clients;
- Merchandising activity – check and take care of POS DIY shelves, availability of stocks
- Constantly gather information from the market regarding the competitors.
- Be involved in technical training provided by the company.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work from home according to internal policy;
- Competitive and rewarding salary package;
- Well-being workshops;
- Hands-on training and access to our technical labs;
- Connection sessions with global management;
- Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
- An employer with a high focus on Sustainability;
- Development Programs –Career Path & Talent Academy;
- Diversity and Inclusion -an integral part of the company's history, culture, and identity.
Our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment
We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. We Power and Digitize the economy, and we base this on our firm belief that Power and Digital – together – create the foundation of life, education, progress and performance.
We Are Schneider Electric
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What Can We Achieve Together? Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
Who we are and why we come to work every day?
We believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower everyone on earth to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring what we call at Schneider Life Is On. Because we work in over 100 countries, we know that Life Is On when energy is on and when you have the right access to energy. And in the 21st century, this also means having access to digital.
All this creates a passport for a decent life: access to education, economic inclusion, and progress for all.
We are very proud to be a growing technology company, providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability for our customers around the world, while continuing our strong commitment to innovation.
We are a well-balanced company, globally:
2018 revenues: 25.7 mld (and to give you quick statistics for how digital our business is – almost 50% of our revenues come from digitization: connected products, edge controls, Analytics, Software, services, AI and more). 137,000+ employees in over 100 countries; Our executive management team is strategically placed in geographic hubs, closer to our customers and employees We are serving our customers in four growing end markets: Buildings, Data Centers, Industry and Infrastructure. Our Bucharest Hub team has a great impact on our customer's satisfaction – we are supporting customers from 25 countries in Europe from Bucharest in 17 different languages.
What makes us stand out?
1. We care about, and we understand your business:
Each industry is different, and each customer is different Today, we have 20,000 application specialists, not IT or technology/R&D people, but people who do applications, systems and projects and who know the business of our customers. We are just a technology company, but we have people who have deep domain expertise, who speak the language of our customers and the industries we serve.
2. We focus on benefits:
While working with our customers around the world, we see energy efficiency and productivity savings, but also significant benefits in reliability, people safety, equipment and sustainability.
Working at Schneider Electric
Satisfaction is not a guarantee — it’s a life goal
We empower everyone to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
We are Meaningful
We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Our mission is to provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We adhere to the highest standards of governance and ethics.
We are Inclusive
We want to be the most diverse, inclusive and equitable company, globally. We value differences, and welcome people from all walks of life. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere.
We are Empowered
Freedom breeds innovation. We believe that empowerment generates high performance, personal fulfillment and fun. We empower our people to use their judgement, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy.
Like & Follow us on:
Our website: https://www.se.com/ro/ro/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SchneiderElectricRO/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/schneider-electric/