Division Controlling - 232848
• University degree or higher required in Accounting, Finance or related field required
• A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Finance or Controlling
• Knowledge of financial processes and diagnosis, and information analysis
• Expertise and/or very good knowledge of Excel & preferably also in SAP
• Advantage if you have knowledge in this tools also: SAC, Alteryx, Microsoft Suite, Tableau, Focus+ and DASH tools
• As you work in an international environment, you are business fluent in English.
• BU Business Partner for SG&A and Central Items tasks
• Analyzing actual financial data versus plan and forecasts
• Prepare annual budget and monthly forecasts, with presentations to management for review and approval
• Being part of continuous improvement and digitalization of our organization (processes, tools, etc.)
• Participation in the introduction of DFA / EU T Reporting
• Special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed.
Your opportunities for personal growth:
• The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging project
• Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
• Professional development opportunities within the company
• To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal, and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Check out the video:
With our portfolio, we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of a wide range of products, solutions and services in the field of energy technology.
- 27 mai 2022București, Otopeni, Voluntari, Afumati