Display Marketing Specialist
- At least 1- or 2-years’ experience in Project Management
- Fluent (or near to fluent) in English. Other languages will be considered a plus.
- Good analytical skills. Affinity with big data and data analysis.
- Commercially driven, eager to learn, enthusiastic and motivated. Good knowledge and interest in e-commerce and online retail.
- Adaptability, working energetically and enthusiastically, attentiveness to customers and responsibility
- Planning, organizing goals, taking initiative and act innovatively, decisiveness, leadership and negotiating skills
- Define Display marketing projects; Create and test stronger marketing message via paid display channels. Marketing channels you will be mostly involved: Display advertising channels
- Define different types of market segmentation guides to be implemented per market (Identify and segment current and potential clients)
- Define hyper-targeted ads for display paid traffic channels using market segmentation audiences
- Identify niche market opportunities using client’s segmentation and create new needs to be covered by vidaXL and build customer affinity
- Define the types of market segmentation based on traffic sources: Demographic, Psychographic, Behavioural, Benefit, Margins and Geographic segmentation (Review behaviour and prepare business cases)
- Identify the expectation of target audience & create subgroups and stay up to date with e-commerce and online marketing developments.
- Planification, allocation and performance-manage budgets on a day-to-day basis for efficient growth.
- Develop and evolve our sales attribution model and its application for display and prospecting.
- Analysing project related sales data on webshop and cross-country level. Support SEA, SM and CM teams
vidaXL as employer
vidaXL is a dynamic and international company that stimulates curiosity, passion, and personal development. vidaXL applauds thinking big and taking on new challenges. Come by to meet our colleagues and to see the teams of professionals in action. All our colleagues have different backgrounds, but they have at least a few things in common… ambition, job satisfaction and the optimal use of skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Andrei Ceranu / a.ceranu@vidaXL.com / +40 760 257 539 for more information.
vidaXL Center SRL | RAMS Business Center | Dudesti-Pantelimon 42 | Sector 3 – Bucharest | Romania
Your privacy is important to us! For more information about this, visit: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement