The office of MEGA TRUCKING TIMISOARA SRL in TIMISOARA has been developed into a control tower for group. As a control tower it has a central position within our company. With our young team of enthusiastic colleagues we are running 24 hours, 7 days a week following and planning over 400 trucks by using an innovative transport management system.
Working with us, in a life dynamic planning environment, being in contact with drivers, other transports companies and colleagues from all over Europe, your everyday schedule will look different and exciting.
•Planning, organizing and coordinating the daily activities of transport;
- Follow up transport activity (of trucks and personnel involved);
- Verifying/ checking drivers activity and trucks position;
- Informing drivers or subcontractors about transport details (loading/ unloading, goods etc);
- Using specific monitoring systems and transport management systems;
- Using specific tools to update the required information;
- Create consigments and planning in operational systems
- Calculating routing and monitoring the general performance and utilisation of the trucks;
- Summarizing, the challenge of this role involves interaction with drivers, dispatchers and transport companies in different countries within Europe, being multitasking and accurate in verifying, informing and providing proper solutions to operational matter.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an organized person with a strong motivation to work in transports. Previous transport work experience is a plus.
You need to be fluent in English, to have hands on mentality, and to be a solution-oriented and a problem solver kind of employee.
What do we offer?
We are offering a challenging position and the opportunity to grow with us. You will have a role with varied responsibilities, working in an informal and collegial atmosphere.
In addition to our financial working conditions, we have some benefits such as meal vouchers, private medical services, training opportunities and a proactive and friendly staff association.
If you enjoy a structured way of working with transports management systems in a healthy professional company ready to invest in people, innovation in transports means and IT solutions, then you are a good fit for this job.
Only the candidates that meet theabove criteria will be contacted. If we do not contact you within two weeks of your application, unfortunately we are not able to assist you in your search for employment at the present time, but you will stay active in our database for future opportunities.
In 1906, Alfons Ewals founded our company with a horse, a cart and a lot of ambition. Over a century later, the 4th Ewals generation proudly carries on his legacy in our family company. Today, Ewals Cargo Care creates unconventional logistics products for our customers and industry. We develop intelligent systems and processes, which we continuously innovate to stay ahead of the curve and solve the latest challenges in logistics. Our Mega Huckepack fleet and Multimodal Network combine shipments by road, rail and short-sea to create the very best multimodal combination for your cargo.