We are looking for a service director with focus on air conditioning services, spare parts, commissioning, monitoring services, repairs and consultancy, for a multinational company located in Timisoara with offices in Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest.
- excellent English oral and written communication skills;
- German language is a plus;
- minimum 5 years’ experience in service HVAC (preferable on management, middle-management position);
- very good technical knowledge in the field of HVAC installations and automatization;
- knowledge of electrical installations to manage HVAC installations;
- completed technical higher education;
- very good knowledge of PC operation (Microsoft Office) – in special excel and outlook;
- loyalty, good planning and organization, attention to detail;
- distributive attention, speed and accuracy in performing tasks;
- drive license;
- Coordinates and plans service interventions;
- Follows the completion of documents by subordinates or external partners and archives them for good management of the interventions performed;
- Follows and centralizes the work reports of subordinates and subcontractors;
- Prepares the documentation of the work phases;
- Prepares the calendar of maintenance interventions by mutual agreement with the beneficiaries and based on the signed service and maintenance contracts;
- Prepares the centralization of works for the interventions performed; is fallow the issuing invoices and their collection;
- Calculate and prepare forecasts for service and stay in contact with financial – controlling department;
- Prepares the necessary consumables that the department needs for stock and organize the inventory for the spare parts in stock (in collaboration with financial – controlling department;
- Offer support to management and financial-controlling department for preparing the annual budget connected with service activity;
- Prepares the necessary work equipment for subordinates, checks their wear and tear and informs in advance the General Manager about the need for investments;
- Periodically organizes aptitude tests of subordinates;
- It is ensured that the service department has all the valid authorizations necessary for the work;
- Prepares service-maintenance contracts, monitors their signing and development, from planning interventions to collecting money;
By transmitting your personal data by e-mail to any email address ending in "flaktgroup" or by applying within an online job platform, you expressly and unequivocally agree that this data be processed by companies within the Flaktgroup. The data processing will be done for the purpose of your employment in the companies within the Flaktgroup.
Flaktgroup Romania has implemented adequate measures to ensure a considerable level of security of the processing of your personal data that will be stored for 3 years. According to the legislation in force, you have the right to request access to your personal data, their rectification or deletion (insofar as this is not contrary to law), the restriction of processing or their portability. You also have the right to object to the processing and to lodge a complaint with the relevant authority. If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, you can contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com
FlaktGroup România este subsidiara FlaktGroup, liderul European în tehnologia de tratare, filtrare şi răcire a aerului.
Gama de produse: centrale de tratare aer, ventiloconvectoare, aeroterme, chillere, automatizari sisteme de ventilație antifoc, evacuare fum, ventilații parcări, grinzi de răcire, grile, sisteme de recuperare a căldurii, etc.
Aplicatii: industrie, cladiri birouri, camera curate, centre de date, laboratoare si spitale, etc.
Servicii: asistenta tehnica in gasirea solutiilor tehnice optime, servicii de punere in functiune, service si mentenanta, verificari stare tehnica si evaluare energetica a echipamentelor HVAC.