Director Outsourcing GBS Center
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience, that also includes leadership roles in SSC/ BPO centers, coordinating at least mid-size teams.
- Strong experience with finance processes (R2R, P2P, H2R etc) and the operational models to support these - leadership, optimization, design of processes etc.
- Excellent knowledge of client support services operations.
- Good knowledge of global compliance activities and processes in Accounting and Tax compliance, as well as Payroll.
- Business acumen with sound market/industry insight and awareness.
- Risk & Compliance experience and an understanding and experience of risk mitigation.
- Excellent leadership and management skills; with strong experience in managing operational teams.
- Proven experience with finance process transformation and structuring processes.
- Effective influencing skills and an ability to lead without control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good listening skills and able to make rational judgments in a decisive manner.
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence across the business.
- Awareness and understanding of cross jurisdictional cultural differences and ability to operate in an international environment.
- Strong Relationship Management skills.
- Effective skills as a team player promoting teamwork and collaboration amongst others.
- Understanding, awareness and experience of Talent Management.
- Able to drive projects through strategic overview, identification, evaluation, planning, stakeholder buy-in, execution, completion and tracking.
- Able to manage project from the very early stages till the stabilization phase and to deal with the unknown.
- Good understanding of new technologies and Cloud solutions is a plus.
- Fluent in English plus either French or German are a plus.
Team Leadership & Collaboration
- Recruit, align and assign resources following the agreed plans and coach team leaders and members in their role, managing their contribution to the overall strategy.
- Lead the development of the business unit, define and implement an effective organization structure making the most of all the skills and capabilities as defined in the strategy.
- Identify and develop talents within the business unit, ensuring succession plans are in place to develop capability for immediate business needs and future growth needs, and eliminating the risks of key main dependencies, whilst motivating and mobilising top talents.
- Act as a role model through effective positive leadership behaviour to develop an environment of teamwork and collaboration, demonstrating drive, passion, positivity towards change, teamwork, a clear focus and commitment in driving and achieving the Group’s vision and strategic goals.
- Work with Lead Partners of the Service Line to jointly agree targets, assess progress and agree any required changes.
- Align client service delivery in the Service Line to the Group standards and ensure that clients' requirements are met or exceeded, satisfaction levels are monitored and any lessons learnt are implemented in future service design and delivery.
- Lead the identification of opportunities to improve client service and then ensure the implementation of all agreed changes.
- Implement the plan within the Service Line ensuring clear metrics are in place for tracking, reporting and evaluating performance.
- Ensure compliance with service standards, company policies, procedures and agreed operational and control processes.
- Use your own judgement to bring to the attention of the Management any issues which you feel appropriate.
- Lead, manage and embed the Group Risk Framework and culture within the business unit
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
You’ll never have a second chance to start your career
But you can continuously challenge yourself to grow. Why stop learning when you leave the traditional classroom behind? Mazars is your professional business school. Our very own Mazars University will help you develop your technical and leadership skills, while making sure you are fully equipped for tomorrow and every stage of your professional journey. With 90+ countries, you will gain international exposure early on.
We are a talent incubator, allowing each of our people to reveal their best and progress rapidly. We provide you with a diversity of experiences: prestigious clients, a variety of sectors and different types of missions. Choosing Mazars means being in the driver’s seat and designing the career you want from the start to later on in your career.
It’s never just about the work
At Mazars, you make friends for life. For us, work is meant to be fun. By joining, you will experience a truly human and international adventure thanks to our accessible management style and permanent feedback & coaching culture.
With us, you will be given the space to suggest, to create, to test and to fail. We want you to be your true self whatever your background, culture and generation. You’ll see, we’ll stay connected even if you leave the firm.
Free thinking is a profession
What will tomorrow’s workplace look like? With our people, we pioneer new ways of working, always keeping our finger on the pulse to respond to our new generations’ aspirations and tomorrow’s reality. We care for our people’s psychological safety and give you the flexibility to manage your time and where you work from. Our modern workspaces foster creativity and innovation.
We help our people develop a true sense of purpose beyond their day-to-day through solidarity and sustainability initiatives, but also because as auditors and advisors we play a public interest role. We value independence, open-mindedness and looking to the future.
Don’t wait. Act.
At Mazars we are ambitious and always up for a challenge. We put people before processes: empowering you to lead, innovate and be an entrepreneur. In light of the transformations hitting all areas of business, this is the right time for you to come and tell us what we need to do. If you are looking for a career where you can truly have a say and an impact, Mazars is the right place for you.
MAZARS CONSULTING SRL
- 27 Sept. 2022București, Ilfov, Popesti-Leordeni