SUMMARY OF ROLE
The role provides strategic leadership within the Automation Solutions Business Center having European coverage in terms of initiatives and processes within Customer Care Community.
Operational leadership of the Automation Solutions Business Center in Cluj to drive efficiency, business growth and key performance indicators to a world class level that maximize the Customer Experience and Value Creation
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute and implement the European Customer Care and Support Strategies
- Lead the Automation Solutions Business Center Group to deliver growth through speed, customer proximity, ease of doing business, implementation of standardized tools, processes and quality
- Align business goals for all group departments in accordance with the European Initiatives
- Contribute and Own Cluj Programs for the Continuous Training on systems processes and tools
- Actively work with all stakeholders in the chain HUBs, SUBs and other Business Centers to deliver process improvements
- Identify opportunities to leverage the Cluj Organization’s capabilities and utilization of these capabilities
- Driving strategic initiatives and projects as required
- Align Customer Care Processes with the World Area Organization in regards to Oracle deployment for quotes, orders and additional tools
- Contribution and participation in the Global Customer Care events and forums
- Continuously evaluate and maintain current customer support procedures to comply with the agreed processes, through interaction with World Area, HUB, SUBs and other Emerson Business Units to:
- Own the communication with country leadership in regards to resourcing in Cluj
- Align and optimize processes per Emerson LEAN and Perfect Execution models
- Align and share best practices with other Emerson Business Units
- Record Retention Responsible at European level
- Sales Excellence Representative for Europe.
- Development of direct reports and succession planning
- Prepare the yearly Organization Review
- Participate in the recruitment process for direct reports and key positions
- Coach Group Leaders in managing and developing their teams
- Play an active role in ensuring high employee satisfaction and retention
- Optimize and implement mid to long term training plans for the group members
- Conduct performance evaluations for direct reports in a timely manner
- Pro-active participation in the annual salary review
- Keep a very good contact with Remote Management from each BU/country
Organization and Leadership
- Drive World Class Excellence through sustainable service levels and initiatives
- Implement the agreed strategies and objectives for the group
- Ensure all agreed metrics are measured and appropriate analysis completed
- Identify/Plan & Execute actions to meet and exceed agreed performance metrics
- Maximize efficiency across all the teams in the group
- Ensure that the Emerson business processes are consistently implemented and applied
- Optimize usage and standardization of business tools to increase efficiency
- Responsible for capacity planning across the Group resources
- Own budget for group expenses
- Development of the group and its leaders to achieve World Class Excellence standards
- Coach the direct reports in managing and developing their teams
- Ensuring employee satisfaction
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Strategic moves and promotions
- Ramp of new services and operations
- Ensure that all monthly performance reports are distributed and standardized
- Ensure regular communication following the group Communication Plan
- Active Member of the Cluj Campus Leadership Team
- Key Contributor to the Customer Care Forum and Customer Segmentation strategy
- Provide regular updates on the team performance and initiatives to the higher management internally and externally.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com