Skillset and Competency
- Knowing of Electronic manufacturing processes, Lean, Visualization, BOM, Routing, Phantoms/Subassembly, OEE experience
- Data flow across Electronic manufacturing processes
- Good IT knowledge
- Basic knowledge of applications SAP ERP and SAP ME
- Master data configuration like routing, operation, hooks, certificates, BOMs
- Good knowledge of Web Service Flow: basic web service request, using references, integrating to LabVIEW and other tools
- Good Knowledge of MII: custom transaction preparation, SQL reporting, charts
- Good hardware overview (touchscreens, raspberry PI, barcode readers)
- Basic network skills
- Level 1 support (MES, IIoT, UATD, Derby Data Collection
- Stress resistance (production environment)
- Willing to learn a new environment (Business Process, System, Data Flow)
- Resilience / patience – with all external teams
- Global mindset
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within Honeywell HBT organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop new innovative systems
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To learn about Material, Manpower, Process and Data Flow in Plant and leverage these details for identifying and leading Digitalization projects to increase production capacity and improve product quality.
- To take overall responsibility for the running of the Digitization projects (IoT, Analytics, MES, UATs etc.) and producing progress reports for the Plant leadership team as required.
- To use previous Digital project management expertise to identify Scope and thereafter put together Assumption, Project plan, Schedule and appropriate Milestones.
- To design and use suitable metadata and classification schemes for the project that are based on current best practices.
- To apply professional expertise to appraise and select Machine, Material and process for Digitization and carry out appropriate assumptions to defined and agreed Project guidelines.
- To liaise with Plant Team, IT staff and Architecture Team to put together Digitization Capability roadmap and associated Business Benefits.
- To participate regularly in Plant meetings and prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external audiences to update them about Digitization journey
- To undertake other duties of a similar nature as reasonably required by the Plant Manager.
- Develops/reviews/maintains/updates related documentation, files, procedures, databases and schematics to ensure integrity of unit instrument and process control technologies.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.