Your activities will involve building software by writing code and configuring low-code platforms, as well as adjusting it to optimize its performance. You will also participate in software testing and deployment, by working closely with our amazing Solution and Infrastructure Architects, as well as with client representatives.
If you want to be successful in the developer role, join us and you will get all the support you need (i.e. trainings, coaching and projects) to sharpen your knowledge around programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar is required.
- Min 2 years of experience as a Developer
- Experience in database technology such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MongoDB
- Debugging and page optimization abilities (page load, memory, rendering, etc.)
- Experience with any server-side languages such as C#, Java, Python, Ruby or PHP
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and Romanian
- Work with development teams and clients to ideate and create quality software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications using front-end languages and libraries, modern framework or commercial products
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications and cross-platform optimization for mobile devices
- Design the database structure (data model) and objects (functions, views) based on best practices
- Design and develop effective RESTful services and APIs
- Build efficient and responsive end-to-end software solutions: from development and debugging to testing and client delivery and presentations
- Ability to work collaboratively with more junior developers, acting as a lead and go-to-person for technical issues
- Proven record in delivering high quality solutions that meet the clients’ needs
- Experience in working with Agile software development
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
We’ve been voted in 2014 and 2016 second most attractive employer globally after Google and No 1 Professional Services Employer in the world by students, graduates and young professionals. We are more than everywhere in the world, so you can be sure that there will be an expert somewhere who is more than willing to help you out and to answer every question you have. Speaking of which, we have the most globally integrated knowledge system, which brought to us the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) award for 17 years in a row.
E-mail: email@example.com Web: http://eyromania.ro/cariere/ Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania