The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have very good English skills - essential
- Have a university degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Economics or similar
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- An interest in online gaming
- Have an attention to detail and ability to handle large sets of data
- Have statistical knowledge (advanced statistics is a strong advantage)
- Have the ability to communicate with people with wide variety of backgrounds
- Have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL and report writing skills
Part of a growing Web Analytics team, you’ll be reporting and analysing Digital Analytics data to help R.E.I. Development Services understand customer journeys from acquisition channels. You will focus on traffic from SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Social and Online Media, as well as direct traffic.
Reporting to our Analytics Manager, you will support management, acquisition, and marketing teams in making decisions process.
Your main responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Drive insight of the traffic sources and its value from conversion, brand engagement and ROI point of view
- Assist Acquisition teams in setting up business objectives and targets
- Monitor online spend performance to be in line with targets across brands and regions
- Measure results and report on traffic acquisition channels performance on a weekly/monthly basis
- Analyze customer journey in order to understand customer behavior and use this data to optimize performance
- Data validation and verifications between affiliation platform and database
- Communicate and share information between Acquisition and Analytics teams
- Set up Traffic Acquisition Analysis Roadmap
- Summarizing relevant findings and implications into a clearly articulated and well-presented document
R.E.I. Development Services specialise in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for our services, we are now recruiting for a “Digital Data Analyst” to join our creative workforce on a full time permanent basis.