Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
PRIMARY LOCATION: Europe, Middle East, Africa-Hungary-Budapest-Budapest
EDUCATION LEVEL: Bachelor's DegreeJOB: Quality Management and Testing
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Opportunity to shape our Budapest office and take part in our future successes
- To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex business challenges
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- Develop and configure software that delivers test automation suites that meet our business coverage objectives
- Learn and understand the business domain and application architecture
- Perform exploratory testing, as required
- Embed within the DevOps team and collaborate on projects
- Take ownership of project and QA deliverables.#LI-FG1
- 3+ years of experience in Software Testing/Development with solid UI or backend automation skills
- Python/Perl scripting experience is an advantage, but software development experiences in any Object-Oriented language also makes you a good candidate
- RDBMS, schema and SQL (Sybase, DB2)
- Linux skills
- Understanding of software testing practices and principles
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tooling such as Git/Stash/JIRA/Jenkins
- Experience with any of the following: Selenium, Appium, TDD, BDD, Cucumber, nbehave
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written skills
- Desire to learn and integrate new technologies
We are looking for hands-on DevOps automation engineers to join different technology teams focusing on front-, middle and back-office processing.
Quality Assurance & Production Management (QAPM) provides production management, quality assurance, and end user services for Institutional Securities and Support Services. QAPM also manages the Enterprise Command Center, Enterprise Systems Management, and Technology Disaster Recovery services.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles