Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Who you are:
• You have knowledge in the following:
− Database: Documentdb, SQL, MySQL, Cosmo and NoSQL
− Continuous Delivery Automation: Docker, Rancher, Kubernates,
− Continuous Integration: TeamCity, Azure DevOps (VSTS), CodeFresh
− Repositories: git
− Cloud Architecture: Microsoft Azure, AWS
− Web Architectures: Azure WebSites and Azure Cloud Services (node.js /
• You are working in an agile and scrum environment.
• You can adopt the right new tools for the job at hand and you can optimize
learning for productivity.
• You can plan and effectively handle tasks in order to achieve objectives as well as
working effectively with minimal supervision
• You are a good teammate as well as an individual contributor
• You have excellent analytical abilities, diagnostic skills, technical capability and
• You have listening skills and a commitment to communicate clearly, completely,
and in a timely manner
• You have strong organizational skills which demonstrates that you know how to
prioritize upon short notice while maintaining accuracy.
• You have a minimum 4-year degree in a related discipline
• You have experience in design and implementation of Continuous Integration
(CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) into a DevOps pipeline
• You were exposed to working in microservice architecture with Docker
containers and any orchestration system in production (Kubernates preferred)
• You have a demonstrated ability to collaborate with a large variety of individuals,
in a highly collaborative, complex and changing environment
• You have knowledge in using system and application monitoring tools like
Nagios, SolarWinds, New Relic, Azure Monitoring
• You were exposed to using metrics collection and charting tools like Graphite,
• You have experience with DevOps Continuous Monitoring and analysis of
• You can use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• You have a deep understanding of networking, firewalls, load balancers
• You know how to manage certifications, keys and domain names for the
environments and you know the standard methodologies in backup and recovery
as well as policy settings
• You have good knowledge in configuration, management and Azure/AWS
We support the Steelcase Smart&Connected Spaces/Furniture Strategy designed to improve revenue, gain market share and position Steelcase as an innovation leader. This DevOps Engineer role is a technical position that requires strong Application Development knowledge.
This is an Enterprise area which provides tools for continuous integration, delivery, build and deploy processes for the Application Development Community. You will work with multiple teams such as: product delivery, quality assurance, security and various IT teams to support their initiatives through agile and focus on availability, automation, scaling and performance of the environment.
What you will be doing:
• You will develop reusable, scalable, and testable automation scripts and tooling for routine and repetitive tasks.
• You will write code for containerizing applications to help the product delivery team.
• You will configure cloud platforms (Azure/AWS) and build infrastructure to
support products. You will also spin up resources for products and team
members to use.
• You will deploy applications for various environments (development, quality
assurance, staging, production)
• You will research, explore and evaluate new and emerging software tools and
• You will build self-service capabilities for developers to write and handle
• You will communicate and collaborate with other people across the various
• You will regularly work with developers and your team for capacity and
• You will monitor applications and system health, respond to alerts and provide
metrics as well as identifying and resolving advanced software and infrastructure
related issues and challenges. You will determine the root cause and will initiate
Design the Future
At Steelcase, we believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance wellbeing and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us.
In 2011, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania – Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe and North America. We’d like to invite you to become a member of our Steelcase team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring spaces
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles