Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Essential Skills • Minimum of 5 years experience in the design and development of EAI projects.
• Excellent knowledge of EAI technologies, especially Tibco.
• Strong understanding of EAI architecture including knowledge of the Tibco Product Suite
• Experience of integration with billing and telephony systems.
• Solid leadership skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Analytical approach to problems
• Strong management of processes
• Excellent written and oral skills.
• Ability to cope in a fast growing environment
• Flexible and innovative
• Ability to balance multiple and conflicting demands
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of resources in order to plan, estimate and carry out systems development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards in the area of EAI.
• Fully understand the IT Development methodology and ensure that the development teams adhere to this methodology, initiating corrective action where appropriate
o Ensure that resources are made available to undertake the agreed systems development projects and that they are properly utilised and accounted for.
o Advise department or project management on the resources required for particular development projects.
o Overall Line Management of the EAI Team ensuring objectives are set.
o Ensure the team maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and developments.
o Effectively plan, forecast and manage resource availability to maximize resource utilization.
o Provide 4th line production application support for multiple customers in accordance with the agreed Support Model and the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
o Engage in vendor management activities to ensure the effective use of software, hardware and services to deliver value for money.
o Measure team activity and seek continual improvement in processes operated.
• Solution Delivery
o Ensure that systems development projects are carried out in accordance with the organisation’s agreed standards, methods and procedures.
o Working with department or project management, monitor and report on the progress of systems development activities within the EAI team. Maintain an emphasis on the early identification and, where possible, rectification of problems and deviations from the schedule, including changes in requirements, especially where these have resource implications.
o Check progress against targets, reporting as necessary and taking action to resolve exceptions.
o Oversee management of project scope, timelines and deliverables for all deliveries.
o Take ownership of the EAI architecture, providing advice and guidance to customers.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and related services to mobile and fixed network operators globally. Over 1,000 networks in 140 countries utilize our network equipment and 40 percent of all mobile calls are made through our systems.
We are one of the few companies worldwide that can offer end-to-end solutions for all major mobile communication standards.
Respect, professionalism and perseverance are the values that are the foundation of the Ericsson culture, guiding us in our daily work - how we relate to people and how we do business.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles