- Good knowledge of 3D and 2D design using Inventor (Catia, AutoCAD, is a plus), comfortable working with parts and assemblies.
- Structured working method and analytical thinking.
- Good knowledge of English, German knowledge is considered an advantage.
- Very good technical understanding, great mechanical knowldge, dimensional control and tolerance calculation;
- Good knowegde of mechanical assembly principels
- Imagination for space and dimensions.
- Willingnes to travel for projects;
- Experience in automotive business.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in design with plastic materials or die-cast.
- Must be a team player and to share know-how.
- CAD design / development of components, assemblies in subsystems, based on defined concepts under technical guidance.
- Preparation of project documentation, such as component lists, technical presentations under technical guidance.
- Tolerance calculations & simulations.
- Involvement / support in the preparation of various trials and sample builds (A, B, C Sample)
- Cooperation in the design and improvement of internal departmental processes.
- Technical support of internal / external team members within a project.
- Active participation in DFMEA Meetings;
- Active participation in DFM meetings;
- Fixture, tooling design
- Process design
VARTA AG is an enterprise rich in tradition with decades of experience in the design, manufacturing and marketing of batteries of different electrochemical systems for a wide range of applications.
VARTA AG produces and markets an extensive battery portfolio from microbatteries, household batteries, energy storage systems to customer-specific battery solutions for a wide range of applications. As being the group’s parent company, it operates in the business segments ‘Microbatteries & Solutions’ and ‘Household Batteries’.
VARTA group has a worldwide presence, operating five production and battery assembly plants in Germany, Romania, Indonesia and China as well as distribution centers in the United States, Europe and Asia which sell directly to customers in over 75 countries worldwide with almost 4.000 employees.
VARTA Microbattery SRL located in Brasov is a subsidiary of VARTA Microbattery GmbH and an important manufacturer of high-tech battery systems for storage, medical and industrial/robotics applications as well as power tools and home appliances, lawn and garden tools, Ebike and eMobility which are built into a wide variety of products from well-known brands worldwide