Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Have minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical & Power Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in engineering in similar industries.
- Design secondary systems for zone substation protection, control, alarm and instrumentation schemes.
- Understanding of design and operation of modern protection relay technology and substation automation and its application;
- Understanding design of primary electrical plant in transmission and distribution substations;
- Understanding design and operation of substation control systems through to SCADA systems;
- Working knowledge of the civil and mechanical engineering aspects of substations and overhead power lines;
- Ability to conduct and/or evaluate power systems from a load flow, stability and fault level perspective;
- Ability to lead a small design team in the timely execution of a task under time and technical constraints;
- Ability to produce conceptual as well as detailed designs for Integrated Control and Protection systems based on client specified technical requirements; and
- Good people and communication skills and an ability to interact with internal and external parties.
- ANRE gr.IV represents an advantage
- AutoCAD 2D all versions.
- ETAP and Eplan represents an advantage
- proficient in English
-Timely execution and preparation (AutoCAD) of designs and design verification of existing or new projects.
-Prepare standards drawings for sub-transmission and distribution system protection and control, communication.
-Providing technical support to field and operation personnel.
-Planning stages from design through to end.
-Development of scopes, specifications, schedules and reports.Train and mentor junior team members.
AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.