E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration, International Relations or other relevant fields.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in public relations, communications or other relevant fields.
• Excellent command of Romanian and English both written and spoken.
• Good presentation skills.
• Good planning and organization skills.
• the ability to collaborate with relevant teams.
• Willing to learn
Department Assistant with Communication Responsibilities (temporary assignment) - 190585
Overview of role
For our R&D teams in Romania, we are looking for a Department Assistant with communication expertise to support the Management Team in all internal and external communication activities.
This role will be responsible for implementing communication & employer branding activities defined in communication plans.
What are my responsibilities?
• Online Communication: newsletters, social media
• BTL - organizing events: conferences, internal meetings & events, sponsorships
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for 170 years.
Siemens R&D teams in Romania are located in Brasov, Cluj Napoca and Bucharest and serve topics on strategic agenda managed by Corporate Technology and Development Services business units.
Scientists and engineers, mathematicians and software developers work hand in hand with Siemens’ business units to identify and develop the technologies & products of tomorrow.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles