Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· University degree (preferably Technical or Economics )
· 3-4 years experience in Sales, Commercial Planning, with good data analysis and reporting implications;
· Strong English knowledge (both spoken and written), other language represents a plus;
Skills and knowledge:
· Strong communication and analytical skills;
· Good data processing and reporting capabilities;
· Good forecasting skills;
· Good business acumen;
· Good understanding of commercial, distribution models and KPIs, JTI Sales & Operations exposure represents a plus;
· Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
· Basic understanding of CRM and BI tools,( TME or ISD knowledge represents a plus).
The position holder will bе responsible to devеlop and timеly updаtе accurаte volume projections taking into account mаrkеt lаndscаpе and JTI cаpаbilities.
Rеgularly analyzеs Moldovа and Bulgaria performance, works together with M&S colleagues to evaluate and quantify opportunities for KPI improvements, update of JTI footprint or new product launches.
Responsible for sales performance monitoring, gives support in Field Force KPI set-up and performance tracking, integrates information from both internal and external sources regarding tobacco category performance.
JTI is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies (JT), a leading international tobacco product manufacturer. With headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and net sales of USD 10.2 billion in the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010, JTI has more than 25,000 employees and operations in 120 countries. JTI Romania is the first international tobacco company that invested in local market since 1993. JTI Romania has over 850 employees (direct workforce), a national distribution system and a production plant in Bucharest. We are a social conscious company engaged in supporting the local community, with over 1 million $ invested in a wide range of corporate social responsibility activities, including society, culture, education and environment.
JTI Romania is certified as a Top Employer Romania, Europe and Global 2018. In addition to the global certification achieved for the fourth year in a row, JTI was also ranked as Number One Top Employer for the Middle East, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.nbsp;Independent research shows that JTI offers outstanding working conditions to its employees. From internal training to diverse teams and international experiences, we offer a friendly, nurturing and collaborative environment for people to grow their careers.
For more information, visit www.jti.com .
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles