E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For one of our clients, a next-generation global technology company, we are looking for a Delivery Account Manager.
Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
Responsible for the financial plan and cost management of the contracted activities.
Delivery Account Manager is accountable for the service delivery to one or more multi-Country client contracts, promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
Delivery Account Manager is responsible for supporting Client Account Delivery Manager, in managing sales cycles and same account growth initiatives.
Delivery Account Manager is responsible for supporting Client Account Delivery Manager, developing account plans and service strategies with customers so as to drive enhanced margin and P&L performance
Delivery Account Manager is focused on:
• Delivering service that meets SLA and ensures customer satisfaction (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Developing strong relationships both external and internal. (KPI: Strong network in place & relationship management skill are evident)
• Achieving productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer, enhanced margin and P&L performance)
• Growing the business (KPI: Further profitable service revenue and increased GP against targets) on financial performance of their assigned contracts
• Bachelor's Degree
• English proficiency
• Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, PMI)
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Cost management / budgeting (min 2 years)
• Client facing exposure (min 4 years)
• Strong presentation skills with experience of presenting to senior customer representatives.
• Commercial acumen (min 4 years)
• Proactive and positive attitude
• Analytical thinking
• SLA/KPI experience
• Procurement and contract management skills
• Experience working in a virtual environment.
The role holder owns the delivery of service for one or more customers.
The role has some limited people management responsibilities, often across multiple sites and including in a matrix, virtual team environment.
• Accountable for managing service delivery for one or more client accounts - often across multiple sites and countries.
• Consistent and measured delivery of service to contracted SLA.
• Accountable for robust contract P&L management on line with agreed Business Case and Financial Plans targets. Remote Delivery Account Manager understand P&L mechanics and manage internal and external contributors.
• Provides support to new business opportunities. Takes an active supporting role in bids and supports the transition and implementation of new business (including new service offers).
• Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value. Be able to evidence these savings across relevant customer base
• In conjunction with the Client Account Delivery Manager, ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand.
• Ensures processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management of change control and acceptance into service procedures in line with Service Delivery governance guidance.
• Ensures timely and accurate escalation of client service problems and incidents to within appropriate timescales.
• Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
• Constantly improves the quality and inter-working of the whole virtual service team, including other Xerox partners and suppliers.
• Ensures the client contractual targets and measurements are supported by back-to-back supplier commitments.
• Ensures robust tools and - where relevant - technological platforms are in place to support customer environment and best service solution.
• Motivates other service delivery employees.
• Support in identifying same account growth opportunities to be converted into sales prospects.
• Works directly with Client Account Delivery Manager to create the contracts Account Business Plan for the year. Supports review and on-going input.
ManpowerGroup is the global leader regarding work force, creating innovating solutions in HR field since 70 years ago. As experts in labour force, our company is daily connecting over 600,000 people to the labour market. The ManpowerGroup’s family brands – Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions – are helping over 400,000 clients from 80 countries to identify, attract, develop and manage the needed talents by providing integrated solutions. ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 15 years ago sustaining performance, improvement and flexibility for over 350 companies from all regions and activity domains, also connecting thousands of talented candidates and professionals with experience for the right opportunities.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles