It is important to have around you people that have a common vision and who share the same values. That is why, we think we will get together wonderfully if you have:
- Communication abilities;
- Willingness to permanently learn and self improve;
- Attention to details;
- Technical skills and real interest in the news from your field of activity.
- to provide technical support to GTS customers for equipment hosted in DataCenter, in shifts according to the established schedule and internal procedures;
- to proactively monitor and investigate incidents/dysfunctions occurring on equipment co-located in DataCenter;
- to communicate with customers technical staff, in order to troubleshoot and maintain the functionality of the equipment co-located in DataCenter;
- to perform specific activities and installation, service and maintenance for GTS equipment and customers equipment co-located in DataCenter;
- to ensure the functionality of DataCenter asset monitoring systems through specific maintenance and troubleshooting methods.
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Higher or middle education in a technical field;
- Hardware troubleshooting experience;
- Specific knowledge of equipment used by GTS: Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Alcatel;
- Technical certifications– constitute a plus;
- Understanding the functioning /troubleshooting capacity of HVAC systems is a plus;
- Understanding the functioning/ ability to troubleshoot single-phase/triphase electro-fuel systems is a plus;
- English: advanced level of knowledge (speaking and writing).
- Technical certifications covered by the company;
- Great opportunities for career development;
- Technical trainings;
- Easily accessible location;
- Private health insurance for you and your family;
- Flexible benefits budget;
- Employee Referral program;
Who we are
GTS Telecom owned by Deutsche Telekom AG is one of the main infrastructure-based provider of telecommunications services in Romania and is positioned as a quality leader in the communications segment for medium and large companies. Our company is one of the founding members RoNIX (Romanian Network for Internet eXchange) and is certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 27001.
GTS provides national and international transport solutions for data, voice, internet access, cloud services and collocation in our own data centers in Bucharest and Cluj. The company operates an extensive Ethernet and MPLS network built on a resilient fiber optic infrastructure. The company has approximately 130 employees and is based in Bucharest.
Our company values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the marketplace. They provide standards at every level of our business and are the ethical foundation for everything we do at GTS.
We are committed to our customers
For us it is essential to understand our customers' needs and develop innovative solutions which help them become a better business
We do as we say we are going to do Trust is earned. We follow our words with actions so everyone knows they can depend on us.
Our people make the difference We are passionate and skilled. We have the courage to try new things, we dare. We work as a team to deliver services at the highest standards.
We are proud of GTS