Ipsos Interactive Services is hiring a young and promising SQL Panel Analyst, who likes to work with numbers, applications and databases.
This position is open in the Panels Database Management team which is in charge with administrating a large database of respondents from all over the world, who are registered with Ipsos to take part in market surveys.
- University studies (preferably Cybernetics, Mathematics, Statistics);
- Theoretical knowledge of Databases - SQL
- Good Excel knowledge
- English: medium level.
- You should be organized and responsible, paying attention to details, and have a logical thinking.
- We value proactive approaches, and the ability to work in a team.
You will mainly be in charge with:
- Database management (cleaning, maintaining, update)
- Registering new respondents in the database
- Updating the information collected in monthly maintenance surveys using an internal application
- Monitoring respondents behavior
- Running reports and analysis on different items
- Making queries in the database
- Building specs and testing internal applications.
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a world expert in Online Market Research.The company is part of the Ipsos Group and its growing business is supported by a global team of over 1000 people, in Europe and North America, acting in fields such as advertising and marketing research, project management, web programming, data analysis, sampling and statistics.
At IIS we are not looking to fill jobs, but to partner with our people.
We value team accomplishments and we believe in leaders who set good examples.
We encourage and reward individual initiative, innovation and creativity.
These values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.Visit us on www.ipsos.com for an overview of our business and key people.