This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer/Engineering Science or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years experience with RDBMS systems;
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure;
- Knowledge of MSSQL database structure and theory;
- Knowledge of Oracle/MySQL;
- MSSQL Certification is a plus;
- .NET, VB, MVC knowledge is a plus;
- Experience with managing Relational Database Management Systems;
- Experience with installing, maintaining and optimizing Microsoft SQL Server software or Oracle;
- Experience with writing and optimizing SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL;
- Experience with Database performance tuning;
- Experience with Operating Systems;
- Independent problem solving and analysis skills.
- Install server software;
- Configure database servers;
- Monitor and maintain system health and security;
- Design backup processes for server and associated data;
- Create accounts for all users and assign security levels;
- Establish a disaster recovery protocol;
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution;
- Schedule and perform regular server maintenance;
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required;
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data;
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses;
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards;
- Liaise with programmers, applications/operational staff, IT project managers and other technical staff;
- Participate in the company’s cross-training program.
You will work in a team with more than 35 colleagues for one of the most complex cloud infrastructures (no. 22 in FORBES TOP 100 Cloud, 2018 ranking).
- 12 Datacenters all over the globe;
- SQL High Availability, XoSoft Replication, LiteSpeed, Foglight, Grafana are just a few tools you'll use in your work;
- Schedule flexibility to work with remote teams;
- Actively participates in the on-call rotation, if required, and follows the processes and procedures agreed upon within the team/department/company.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2,000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Flexible office work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various other service providers.
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Regular themed parties and team-building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7600+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in 2010, is the second-largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.