Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Vendio is looking for a superstar Database Administrator to manage our production databases.
- An ideal candidate should have at least 4 years of experience in managing GB/TB databases in a production environment
- Should be able to review application queries and suggest performance improvements
- Should know script programming and basic UNIX administration
- Experience in working with MySQL (which we use) in web applications in a high traffic environment is a plus
- Experience in storage systems administration is a plus
- Experience with Oracle and clear understanding of the differences between Oracle and MySQL is a plus.
- Setting up SQL databases with the optimal configuration parameters for a web application
- Managing the day to day operations
- Setting up monitors for the system's health check
- Physical design and layout of the databases
- Replication, backup, recovery and optimization techniques
- Setting up automatic data lifecycle management (archival, purging, index rebuilding etc.)
Vendio Romania is a subsidiary of Vendio Services, Inc. (San Mateo, CA), the independent leader in online sales and marketplace management.
Vendio enables merchants to reach consumers, manage transactions, and profitably grow their businesses. Dealio, Vendio's comparison shopping toolbar and consumer-driven deal news community, empowers consumers to find the best deals quickly and easily on virtually any product or service. Widgipedia provides a central resource for those creating widgets across all development environments for both the desktop and the Web.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles