Data Steward (Sales or Supply Chain)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- 3-5+ years in data sources/experience in domain subject matter
- Strong leadership experience in an enterprise or cross-functional role
- Strong interpersonal communication and persuasion skills
- Strong project management leadership
- Experience in performance management metrics
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Knowledge of the data sources, transformation rules and users
- Strong skills in data analysis
- Familiarity with data quality issues and processes
The Data Steward is the data expert within the domain [Sales/Supply chain] and is responsible for Data management according to policies & standards. The Data Steward is part of the line organization and can access data according to existing access profiles. The Data Steward work in close collaboration with domain Manager and business stakeholders.
As Data Steward you will have the ownership of the data and set the strategic direction for the data domain this close collaboration with the business as well as the overall data governance for the specific domain.
Some examples of what we want to achieve could be:
- Sets the strategic direction for the data domain
- Leads data standardization, drives domain data standardization and system alignment and improvements
- Acts as a data expert within the domain [Sales/Supply chain]
- Participate in defining the data domain boundaries
- Participate in and provide inputs for the data domain strategy, priorities and goals
- Execute on the defined data domain strategy, priorities and goals by translating these to actions
- Identify Data Elements for the data domain
- Define and populate business rules and definitions for metadata (incl. classification with regards to life cycle management, data security, regulations/compliance)
- Identify new metadata in addition to common metadata
- Define Data Quality controls and issue remediation plans
- Define the data sharing principles for the domain
- Plan and design future data availability within data domain expertise
- Specifically tasked with maintaining data control in data governance on a day-to-day basis as well as specific activities to be involved in keeping the data clean on a regular basis
- The Data stewards should foster a culture that views data as a competitive asset and define clear goals for data-quality improvement.
We are an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.
With an overall experience of more then 10 years and centers in Bucharest and Brasov, Romania we approach each project with passion and desire to deliver the best.
We dare to apply new ideas creating innovating projects that respond to our clients' needs. Our expertise has been proven while working for companies in IT&C , constructions, automotive, sales and accounting.