Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University degree in Law, master degree will be an advantage;
• Relevant experience in a similar position with a multinational company (preferably in an IT or telecommunication company), international exposure will be an advantage;
• Sound knowledge of legal norms & regulations, with emphasis on statutory provisions concerning data security
• Solid background in legal practice, with an emphasis on data protection;
• Working knowledge of practical data protection management principles and best practices, including control and audit measures, advising company management and employees (counseling related to data protection), strategy development, documentation, procedures drafting/ approval / update, analysis of security concepts, video surveillance, cooperation with the works council, work agreements etc.)
• Basic knowledge of IT, security and telecom (physical security of data processing systems, cryptography, network security, protective measures against spyware and spamware, cookie law, anti-virus, legislation regarding e-commerce)
• Fluent English, German will be an advantage.
• Willingness to undergo continuous further training for professional development
• Reliability, integrity and confidentiality, discretion
• Superior communication skills to act as learning resource / internal consultant for other departments
• Implements data protection policies in adherence to METRO Group governance and adapts corporate procedures according to national legislation
• Checks clauses of submitted contracts, with special reference to endorsed data protection principles
• Works towards uniform standards and best practice enhancement in the implementation of the data protection policy
• Offers constant support and counselling to other departments and designs data security training programs
• Checks the protocols issued by state authorities, gives resolutions and drafts claims related to these
• Provides legal advice and legal interpretation, upon request, to internal departments, including but not limited to e-commerce, cookies.
• Works towards a uniform level of data protection within the company
• Advises and supports the company representatives in the prevention, investigation and elimination of data protection deficiencies
• Undertakes random inspections to check adherence to the documentation requirements
• Assumes reporting duties towards authorities in matters relevant for data protection
• Areas of responsibility which are both interesting and challenging;
• A salary in line with the positions responsibilities and attractive incentives scheme;
• Further training and education and career opportunities in a growing company.
METRO Cash & Carry Romania is the market leader in Wholesale Business and opened its first wholesale store in Romania in October 1996. In the following period, the company concentrated on expanding the sales network, which developed at record speed.
A total of 32 stores are now available across the country in the following cities: Bucharest, Brasov, Constanta, Timisoara, Cluj, Bacau, Craiova, Baia Mare, Iasi, Suceava, Galati, Ploiesti, Oradea, Sibiu, Targu Mures, Pitesti, Arad, Deva, Satu Mare, Piatra Neamt, Buzau, Targoviste, Braila and Turda.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles